Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can someone from India guide me please?

My houseowner gave me wrong account number(syndicate bank). I transfered monthly rent 9000rs to that number, from hdfc netbanking. Obviously he did not get the money. Now how can I check where my money went? Will Syndicate bank provide me those details?Can someone from India guide me please?
Yes syndicate bank will provide you the details. you need to carry your a/c statement from HDFC bank, showing the transactions you have done to the wrong a/c. Carry some Photo ID with yourself, and go and meet the syndicate bank branch manager, in which branch your houseowner has the a/c.



Also take your houseowner along, as that will help the bank establish validity of your claim. Further on from there, the branch manager can guide you best.



Since you were doing net transfer, the a/c you were transferring to, must be on core banking system. Hence any branch manager should be able to access the details for you.



In worst case the branch manager of your 'houseowner's branch might not wish to revel the details of the a/c holder in that case, just ask him for the branch name where that a/c is located and go and meet that branch's manager personally.



This should definitely help you get the requisite information. Be sure to take your houseowner along, because he is Syndicate bank's customer and the bank will be more inclined to help him.



Goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment