Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My name is sanjeev kumar qualify in Po exam. my question is that You had mention in Eligibility criteria is gr?

My name is sanjeev kumar qualify in Po exam. my question is that You had mention in Eligibility criteria is graduation pass. but union, syndicate, corporation bank Eligibility criteria is graduation with 50% . so what happened in my score card. this condication byes my score card is useless. Graduation is 46% %26amp; MBA 60%.My name is sanjeev kumar qualify in Po exam. my question is that You had mention in Eligibility criteria is gr?
In general if the last qualification even after graduation is more than 50% or the desired by the authority. the candidate can apply as the immediate last qualification is taken into account. but majority of times it depends on the institution who will intake you, you have to confirm with them by calling their helpline.

No comments:

Post a Comment