Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hi to all who have a interest to reply for my query,pls help me out dear friends:-))))?

hi to all,myself is jayanth.s,i am doing comp.sci engineering,at 2nd year i got ill health,so i had backlogs,and got an year back with 6 subjects.as i took education loan from syndicate bank,will they offer education loan for 3rd year or what all they objections can they make? or wat all the questions will they ask me before giving education loan? pls reply me soon as i am waiting pa..Hi to all who have a interest to reply for my query,pls help me out dear friends:-))))?
Dear Jayanth. Please try this way. Collect a medical certificate from your doctor or whoever treated you. But preferably he should be of MD level. This certificate should certify the illness %26amp; severity of your illness necessitating the absence of studies %26amp; inabilities to appear for exams. The certificate should be addressed to either directly your bank or should simply say "to whomsoever it may concern".

Next collect one letter from the Principal of your college, permitting you to continue your studies together with backlogs. Then with both these documents approach the Bank, requesting for the continuation or renewation of your education loan. I am sure you would get a positive resonse from the bank. All the Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment