Friday, March 9, 2012

Query related to Indian stock market?

Hi



I am a small investor from India, and invested in shares of Reliance Power Ltd. for the first time. I want to know that if I get any shares allotted, how do I sell them off for listing gains? I applied for the shares through a syndicate member [Kotak Mahindra Bank], and at the time of application, I had no online trading account. I just had a demat account with my local bank. Now, I have an online trading account directly linked with the demat account with which I applied for the shares? So if I get shares allotted, do I need to visit Kotak Mahindra Bank to sell them off, or do I have to follow any other process? Please reply back.



Thanks.Query related to Indian stock market?
Yes, you need to visit Kotak Mahindra Bank to sell them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment