Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Question to cbse that when will i get my roll no.?

sir i have failed in this year 12th class cbse boards exam.i have taken science as my stream.i have filled private form of cbse. i want to know whether my form has reached to cbse office and when will i get my roll no. for the exam which will be held in 2009.my name is feroz ahmed.i have submitted the form on 29 august 2008 to syndicate bank branch lajpat nagar-4 my form no. was 34271 along with exam fees rs.430.do reply me to my mail cool_feroz2001@yahoo.comQuestion to cbse that when will i get my roll no.?
You need to contact the board of education or the school directly to get this personal information released to you. No one on Yahoo! Answers will be able to properly answer this question since you are asking for your personal roll number. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment