Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Plz give me some idea of bank po?

hi

plz give me some idea of following question.i am now workin in one software company as a trainee i have applied for uco,syndicate. please give me some idea ................

1%26gt; what is the probable salary of bank po after revisin because they gave the salary range starting from 10000

2%26gt;what is the work of a probationary officer?

3%26gt;is it a good job regarding salary and work environment?Plz give me some idea of bank po?
Nationalised bank pay lower than the private sector bank on account of less load of work and job security. as far as job is concerned they may put you in any of the branches or in head office in any functions.Plz give me some idea of bank po?
i prefer you to write p.o. exam of banks. you will get job by security wise. do not depend on others.
  • spelling dictionary
  • a reckoning
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment