Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hi to all who have a interest to reply for my query,pls help me out dear friends:-))))?

hi to all,myself is jayanth.s,i am doing comp.sci engineering,at 2nd year i got ill health,so i had backlogs,and got an year back with 6 subjects.as i took education loan from syndicate bank,will they offer education loan for 3rd year or what all they objections can they make? or wat all the questions will they ask me before giving education loan? pls reply me soon as i am waiting pa..Hi to all who have a interest to reply for my query,pls help me out dear friends:-))))?
I had a similar situation (loan and computer). I think that depends upon the bank strategy. If it is a real health issue, no bank would object. Medical certificates will be important in this reference. Take your Father or guardian with you and let them handle it. Remember - Bank will get more interest if you take bigger loans. Cutting you off my result in defaulters (that's what they think) which is an overhead. Relax and keep going boy!! Lots of thing to come...





Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment