Friday, March 9, 2012

Good morning Datuk, I was almost conned by a group of people who claimed to be representatives from Hong?

Leong bank, Bank Negara Malaysia and Bukit Aman. I was supposedly involved in money laundering activities. I managed to check with a friend from BNM and the police dept and thus was saved. My main concern is whether I should make a police report as they have all my personal particulars like full name, IC no, h/p no, house phone no and house address. Is it possible for the syndicate to make use of all this info for their illegal activities now or in the future or maybe be robbed? How did they obtain all this info when I've not lost either my IC, Driving licence or passport for the past 3 years? I also hope that this message can be passed around so that another person do not have to go thru this situation and be cheated and have the feeling of being unsafe. Thank you



Yours sincerely,

A community friendGood morning Datuk, I was almost conned by a group of people who claimed to be representatives from Hong?
I think you should make a police report, and get it on record.

If no one reports these illegal activities to the police they will keep on happening to others.
  • gas mileage
  • battlefield bad company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment