Tuesday, March 6, 2012

We know that this March 31 st, it is annuaul closing year for banks. Next day they calculate interest for our?

savings deposit and credit interest to our account. I got my savings bank account in Syndicate bank, Corporation bank, Oriental bank of commerce and South Indian bank. I even got an account with State bank of India, but last year they did not credit any interest to my account. Therefore this year iam planning to deposit my maximum savings in any of the above said 4 banks. So which bank out of 4 gives higher percentage of interest to our deposits? this year where should I deposit to get higher percentage of interest? can i know the percentage's these all banks give?

Besides, which is the Nationalized bank in India which gives good, higher interest every 3 months?We know that this March 31 st, it is annuaul closing year for banks. Next day they calculate interest for our?
i think the intrest rates are generally the same in all banks . if u want to money from u present money then go for mutual funds

thanks
  • reckoning
  • jet ski
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment